For joints with edge protection
|Profile at rest
D average (mm)
||17 to 35||18 (±9)||15|
||64||70||45||80||32.5 to 57.5||25 (±12.5
||89||89||58||98||37 to 79||42 (±21)||30|
||114||114||80||130||55 to 105||50 (±25)||35|
Recommended for sealing expansion joints, including skewed joints, in bridge decks and other overhead structures.
- Excellent recovery properties
- Long life with no maintenance
- Abrasion and impact resistant
- Thermal stability
- Weather resistant
|Weight||0.85 kg/m||3.0 kg/m||3.8 kg/m||5.6 kg/m|
|Hardness at 25°C||65 ± 5 Shore A||65 ± 5 Shore A||65 ± 5 Shore A
||65 ± 5 Shore A
|Tensile strength||110 kg/cm2||110 kg/cm2
|Elongation at break||400% min||400% min
|Properties of TR-M-150 mortar|
|24 hours||7 days|
|Compression strength||260 kg/cm2||560 kg/cm2||570 kg/cm2|
|Flexural tensile strength||46 kg/cm2||55 kg/cm2||61 kg/cm2|
|Storage||12 months in original packing in cool and dry place (below 25°C)|
|Packing||25 kg bag|
- We strive to provide reliable technical information of our products. Recommendations or advice on their use have been made in good faith based on our experience. However, it is the user or designer responsibility to ensure that each product satisfies the intended purpose and conditions for use are adequate.
- Values stated in this datasheet correspond to mean laboratory test results and are only indicative.
- Whilst all reasonable care is taking in compiling technical data on the company´s products, some changes might take place or some figures might be wrong with no responsibility for Trelleborg IZARRA. Also all recommendations or suggestions regarding the use of any products are made without guarantee since the conditions of use are beyond the control of the company. It is the customer´s responsibility to satisfy himself that each product is fit for the purpose for which he intends to use it and hat the actual conditions of use are suitable.